This teleconsultation service allows our current patients and new patients to connect with our doctors during clinic operating hours for non-emergency consults. After assessment and consultation, we will also deliver your medications straight to your doorstep.
What to expect? 5 short steps
- Step 1: Select a date and time below, check out with the name on your photo ID and make payment. $0 for medication due now.You will only be charged if our doctor deemed you’re eligible for prescription
- Step 2: Retrieve your unique authentication code sent to your email after payment is made. Use your authentication code just before your scheduled date and time to enter the virtual room.
- Step 3: Our DTAP clinic doctor will join the call at the appointed time.
- Step 4: After your personalised and confidential consultation has completed, we will issue an invoice for you to make your payment for medications with your credit or debit card via Stripe (AES-256 encrypted).
- Step 5: We will get your prescribed medications or test kits delivered to your doorstep in a discreet package.
Please prepare your photo ID that shows your
- 1. Face
- 2. Full Name
- 3. NRIC/FIN/Passport
- 4. Date of Birth
and bring it to the phone camera for verification.
*why is this important ? – As part of MOH’s telehealth regulations to safeguard patients, the right prescriptions have to be given to the right patient.