Quick, Affordable HPV Vaccination
DTAP Express offers affordable, quick and fuss-free HPV vaccination by certified vaccinators.
HPV (human papillomavirus) vaccine can prevent infection with some types of human papillomavirus. There are many different types of HPV just like flu or COVID-19.
The 2 major groups of HPV we are concerned about causes:
1. HPV infections can cause certain types of cancers, including:
- cervical, vaginal, and vulvar cancers in women
- penile cancer in men
- anal cancers in both men and women
- cancers of tonsils, base of tongue, and back of throat (oropharyngeal cancer) in both men and women
2. HPV infections can also cause anogenital warts.
HPV vaccine can prevent over 90% of cancers caused by HPV.
HPV is spread through intimate skin-to-skin or sexual contact. HPV infections are so common that nearly all people will get at least one type of HPV at some time in their lives. Most HPV infections go away on their own within 2 years. But sometimes HPV infections will last longer and can cause cancers later in life or genital warts.
Speak to our certified vaccinators and get yourself and your loved ones protected today.